Our client, one of the fastest growing private firms in its field as well as voted in the top 10 of best places to work in S FL has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Programmer Analyst-skilled in VB.Net and SQL for a Perm position. You will be part of a team developing technical & EDI solutions. Any experience with OutSystems, an Agile Platform can be used to integrate, develop, deploy, manage and change web business applications is a plus.
Required Skills Include:
• 3 to 5 year using VB.NET and Visual Studio for development of console, services, WinForms and web site applications
• Bachelors of Science or comparable degree
• Experience with XML and creation and consuming of web services
• SQL Server 2005 & 2008 experience with queries, stored procedures and SSRS report writing
• Familiarity with source control systems SVN
• Experience with MS Access and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) a plus
• Experience with .Net Framework 3.5 and Ajax programming a plus
• Ability to design and implement complex algorithms
• Analysis and Design
• System Support
• System Reporting and Ad- Hoc Reporting: Serve as a key member in the development of ad-hoc reporting and queries.
• The selected candidate will become an expert with the enterprise databases and know the most efficient ways to report on them.
• Testing and Deployment
• Documentation: Produce functional specifications prior to commencing work on new tasks and produces technical and other documentation as part of project deliverables
You will be part of the team that processes EDI Transactions- & -Console Applications
Most interested in candidates with Mid tier and back end development skills.
Experience with Financial application will be considered a plus.
Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal & written.
Will consider candidates interested in relocating to S FL & will offer a relocation allowance.
Excellent Opportunity to join a firm that not only pays well but offers a real team spirit–thru their corporate soccer and tennis teams–& free lunch Friday's.
SherlockTech loves to pay $500 referral bonuses.!!
Job Order: 834
or Call Us at